Five Star Professional partnered with Connecticut magazine to identify real estate, mortgage and insurance professionals in the Connecticut area who deliver outstanding service and client satisfaction. The Five Star Professional research team contacted thousands of recent homebuyers, as well as other consumers. Clients may also submit evaluations online. Phone, mail and online respondents rated their service professional on criteria such as overall satisfaction and whether they would recommend the provider to a friend. The research methodology allows no more than 7 percent of professionals in each category to receive the award. This year's winners are listed and profiled in the following pages (see each award winner's listing for more details).
Professionals who satisfied each of the following objective criteria were named a 2014 Connecticut Star Real Estate Agent, Five Star Mortgage Professional or Five Star Home/ Auto Insuance Professional:
1. Received a qualifying client satisfaction rating.
2. Satisfied the applicable state licensing requirements.
3. Actively employed as a licensed professional for a minimum of three years.
4. Favorable regulatory and complaint history review.
5. Satisfied minimum client volume or production on a one-year and three-year basis (number and volume of transactions or number of client households served).
Five Star Professional surveyed Connecticut area residents who purchased a home priced at more than $150,000 within a 8-month period (November 2012 to June 2013). The final list of 2014 Connecticut Five Star Real Estate Agents is a select group, representing less than 7 percent of real estate agents in the area. Evaluations were collected by mail, phone and online at www. fivestarprofessional.com/homesurvey.
Pat Abagnale of Halstead Property
Anne-Lise Brown of Halstead Property
Mona Beerman of Halstead Property
Patti Meyer of Halstead Property
Monday, March 10, 2014